Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Working the Rebates

I'm slowly getting in on the other side of saving with coupons which are rebates. I've heard it said that there's no better feeling than to not pay for something at the cash register and then actually get paid with a rebate for the same item.

Again, I'm new at this. Of course, the easiest rebate right now is the Wags Easy Saver Rebates. You can even enter those on line. If you request your rebate via Wags gift card instead of cash you get 10% more, so I should be getting $15 reloaded on my Wags gift card. Now I've heard this whole program is being ended this month, but I haven't heard any details about any new programs.

I'm sending in one of receipts from Kmart to the Glamour Platinum Rewards where I'm supposed to get a $25 gift card for Kmart. For more details check out http://bargainsbythebagfull.blogspot.com/2009/04/k.html .

I also am sending in another rebate for $5 in coupons. Check it out here: http://www.greattastebigsavings.com/ receipts need to be dated by 5/5, so you actually still have some time if you want to get in on this one. It includes Duncan Hines, Vlasic, Log Cabin, Mrs. Buttersworth, and Armour mix and match.

No comments: