Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walgreens on Earth Day

Well, even though Wags didn't have much more to offer me today, I just had to go to use my Earth Day coupon!

One of the benefits of the coupon was that you received a free re-usable shopping bag. WooHoo! Another shopping bag. Now I just need to remember to take them to the store when I when I shop.

Well, I purchased 33.48 worth of stuff and after sales and coupons my total was 11.98. But that's not what I paid. I still had 8.05 left on my Wags Gift Card I received from last months Easy Saver Rebates, so my OOP was 3.93. I saved 82%.

I did make a Kmart run, but it didn't produce much. All the shelves are so picked over and empty. They're supposed to be getting a truckload tomorrow. I've also heard that the other Kmart in town is still very well stocked. Hmmmm. Wait or go to the other side of town....or both!

No comments: