Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last Night's Wags & CVS run

CVS & Wags didn't have much to offer me this week, but I made a run anyway. I realize now, that I should have waited until tomorrow to run to Wags with the Earth Day coupon. See my post below about that deal http://mrspriceisright.blogspot.com/2009/04/earth-day-sale-at-walgreens.html .

I've been getting so much free make-up that I'm going to start wearing make-up daily to use it! And some of the make-up is actually organic or made for sensitive skin (since I have rosacea, that's a consideration for me.)

At Wags, I purchased 18.47 worth of stuff for 3.98. Then I received $2 RR making my final price 1.98, an 89% savings.

I bought 28.25 worth of stuff for 1.26. Then they gave me $4 ECB which means in the end they gave me 2.74 for taking 28.25 worth of stuff. I also received a $5 off a purchase of $25 or more coupon.

Oh, my friend Rachel did awesome at Kmart. I'm so proud of her and jealous as well. She bought $62 worth of stuff for ...drum roll... .37. Yes, 37 cents. The lady behind her was so impressed that is paid the .37 for her. So, you see, I still have a lot to learn! :-)

No comments: