Monday, April 20, 2009

Kmart Blue Light Special!!!!

OK, I'm dating myself. I don't think Kmart even has blue light specials any more, but they are offering DOUBLE and TRIPLE coupons this week. It's absolutely worth it if you're Kmart is participating.

Go to: http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/04/kmart-double-coupon-deals-419-425.html
There you will see a link for $5 off $50....make sure to hand that in first before you turn in the rest of your coupons. This Blog also has a wonderful list of things you can get at Kmart with what coupons.

But supposedly that's not it. Glamour Magazine is offering a a $25 Kmart gift card for every $50 receipt you turn in. You can check out the details on this one at http://bargainsbythebagfull.blogspot.com/2009/04/k.html . I've seen this info. on several blogs/websites, so I'm going to assume it's true. After all, it's only going to cost me a stamp to mail in my receipt.

I went to Kmart twice today because there is a 25 coupon limit per visit. Between my 2 visits I bought $133 in merchandise for only $31 which is a savings of 77%. Some of the things I got included cereal, juice, shampoo, razors, and candles. Oh, a tons of deodorant.

We are so stocked up on shampoo, body wash and deodorant, but when I can get those items for under a $1 each, I can't help but buy more! It's too good to pass up.

Yes, I'm probably going to go through my coupons and go back to Kmart again this week. I haven't even dealt with CVS & Wags yet!

No comments: