Monday, April 6, 2009

CVS 4/6/09

I've only made it to CVS so far today. Hope to maybe hit Wags later although it sure seems like CVS had the better deals this week.

My total retail at CVS today was 82.73. After sales and coupons, my total was 49.37. I received 15.48 back in extra bucks making my final total 33.89 which is a 59% savings.

  • Glade was on sale for .99 with the Extra Care Card. I had a B1G1 coupon which means I purchased two for only .50 each. The coupon was in Smartsource 3/15.
  • Huggies was on sale for $10 for a jumbo pack (don't get any ideas, they're for my little niece). Anyway, CVS was offering $10 extra bucks if you purchased at least $25 in certain baby products. Three Huggies cost me $30. I had 3 coupons for $3 each which brought the price down to $21 and then I received the $10 extra bucks which made my final total $11 for 3 packs of diapers. That's .14 for each diaper.
  • Skintimate shaving cream is on sale for 3.49 BUT they are giving you 3.49 back in Extra bucks so it's free!
  • Dawn was on sale for .99. I had a coupon for .25 off from P&G insert 4/5 which made each one .74.

Bought a few other things as well, but the above items were the best ones.

No comments: