Monday, April 6, 2009

Did better at Wags than I thought I would.

Got to Wags this evening. The facts are I had 46.04 in retail, paid 22.19 after sales and coupons, turned in $2 Register Rewards making it 20.19. Then I received $6.50 in Register Rewards for my purchases making my final price 13.69 which is a savings of 70%.

  • Fiber 1 cereal was on sale 3/$7 making each box 2.33. I had two coupons for $1 off and one coupon for .75. That makes the final price for the boxes 1.33 for two and 1.58 for the one.
  • Edge Infused Energy Shaving Cream. 2.99. Received $3 in RR making it free.
  • Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste. $3.49 and you receive $3.50 RR making it free, BUT I also had a coupon for 1.50 meaning Walgreens ended up paying me 1.50 to take the toothpaste.
  • Oust spray. On sale for 2.99 and has on ESRebate for $1 each making the price 1.99. I had a coupon for $2 off making it free. The coupon for Oust is found in SmartSource 3/29.

Well, those are my highlights from Wags for this evening. I'm going back for more shaving cream and toothpaste and maybe some more toilet paper. I'm also going to check out their B1G1 Nature Made vitamins. I'm also going to head back to CVS for B1G1 free makeup. I'll get it free because I'll pay for it with my Extra Bucks.

No comments: