Monday, June 8, 2009

Usual Wags & CVS

Not my ususual great deals, but not too bad. What went terribly wrong was that I had some RR and ECB that expired, so I didn't have as much to use. I was not happy throwing away "money." :-(

At CVS, I purchased 85.43 worth of merchandise for 38.16. Then they gave me $19 in ECB making my final total 19.16 which is a savings of 78%.

At Wags I purchased 27.46 worth of items for 11.76. I received $5 in RR making my final price 6.76 which is a savings of 75%.

Mike thinks it's sad that I feel like I failed when I only save 75%!

I will be going back to to CVS to get some diapers to send to Mike's niece in Louisianna who just had a baby. This deal was only mentioned online not in the sales insert. Pampers are on sale for 8.99 and you get $5 in ECB. Final price 3.99 for the diapers. But if you use the $1/1 coupon in the P&G insert from this Sunday 5/7, the final price is 2.99! Not a bad deal at all. Oh, and of course, I'm goiong to use the $19 in ECB that I earned yesterday to pay for them making them FREE!!! I can't wait!

No comments: