Monday, June 1, 2009

Some Updates

Hey all.
We've been very busy it seems and I'm not sure it's going to end anytime soon. I'm going to try to get this blog updated, but I may try to save time by not listing the exact deals I used. Just remember that most of my CVS and Wags deals I find on www.bargainbriana.com or www.becentsable.net. My Price Chopper deals I usually find on www.littlepeoplewealth.com or www.kcpennypinchinmama.com.

Went to Price Chopper this week and saved within my usual range of savings percentage for a grocery store. The items I found were 18.55 and after coupons and sales, the total was 7.96 which is a 57% savings. If you have kids, make sure to sign up for the kidsclub online. In May, Micki got a free 1/2 pt of chocolate milk. Last month, she got a 6 pack of orange soda.

CVS didn't really have much to offer me, but I did buy B1G1 coffee and a brace for my foot which has been bothering me. The total was 19.07 and after sales, coupon and ECBs, I paid .18. That's actually more than 99 1/2% savings. Didn't get any ECBs back though. :-(

Walgreens total was 40.92. After sales, coupons, and RRs, I paid .97 which is 97% savings. They gave me $3 in RR back which means they paid me 2.03 to take $40 of products out of their store.

No comments: