Friday, June 26, 2009

Catching up...sort of and a cool deal

Not having a great week, so unfortunately not listing all my deals. Did finally manage to make it to CVS, Walgreens, and Price Chopper, but it's been an effort between the heat and my health.

Ok, one thing that I'm doing right now, is sorting through my coupons and pitching expired and pulling those expiring 6/30. I'll probably run to Walmart next week and see if I can make any decent deals by using them. Waste not want not.

Here's a cool deal. You can receive a free quart of Glidden Paint in any color of your choice. Go to https://www.glidden.com/promotions/free-paint-giveaway.do and pick out your color, fill out your form and tada! a quart of paint in 3-4 weeks. I selected a color that I'm thinking about doing my living room in so that way I can try it before I buy it!

No comments: