Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Advice & CVS/Walgreens

Here's my advice. Always check you receipt! Once again tonight, left Walgreens to find that once again I was charged for both items of a B1G1 free. They're always willing to correct their mistakes (and CVS, too), but it just frustrating. Most of the time, I check my receipt and ECB or RR before I even leave the register. It's easier that way than having to come back to the store (like I did tonight)!

Still recovering, but I had to get tonight since some of my coupons expired today.

Walgreens (after corrected receipt) total was 39.73 and after sales and coupons my total was 5.93. I received $3 in RR making my final total 2.93 which is a savings of 93%.

At CVS my initial total was 39.31 and after coupons, sales and ECBs my total was 7.66. I received $4 in ECB which made my savings 91%.

No comments: