Thursday, June 18, 2009

Price Chopper

Went to Price Chopper today. I got some great deals even though my savings was only 51%. My retail was 67.39 and my OOP was 32.91. Which when you look at it that way makes you realize that 51% is still pretty good. After all, it means I paid half of what someone else would have paid!

  • Kraft Miracle Whip 1.99. I had $1/1 from 6/14 SS making the final price .99. Some of the Miracle Whip in my PC had peelie coupons attached for $1/2 which would make the final price 1.49 each.
  • Speaking of peelies. Kraft Pasta Salads are 10/$10 or basically $1 each. Some of them in my store had peelies attached for $1/2 making them actually .50 each.
  • Juicy Juice 6 pks were on sale for 2/$4. I had a $1/2 coupon from All You magazine.
  • Kashi Waffles were not on sale but were 2.99 a box. Had printable coupons for $1.50/1 from http://site.vocalpoint.com/kashiconnect/coupon.html making them 1.49 each which was cheaper than Best Choice and better for you.

No comments: