Thursday, May 7, 2009

Walmart run

Had to get some stuff for the animals, so of course, I checked out bargainbriana.com and becentsable.com to see what some of the deals were. I only saved 57% but that's still not bad! That means I paid .57 for every $1. I'll take what I can.
Here's some of the best deals that I picked up:
  • Kraft BBQ sauce is .98 cents. Coupon from 5/3 SS for .75/1 makes the final price .23!
  • Dole canned Pineapple. If you buy the small can it's .78, but the large can which I purchased was 1.32. Printable Q that I no longer see available for .50/1 made the final price .82. Cheaper or as cheap as store brands.
  • Birds Eye Steam Fresh Veggies were 1.25 at my Walmart :-(. Anyway, ! for $1/2 in 4/19 SS. Bought 2 for the coupon which makes the final price .75 each.
  • No Yolk Egg Noodles were 1.62. There's a .75/1 coupon at http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=5S2ZUA6PWPEPO . Makes the final price .87.
  • Special K cereal was now 2.50. Printable Q for $1/1 made it 1.50. About the same as Aldi.
  • Soft soap w/ aloe is .97. Coupon for .35/1 is in 4/26 SS which makes the final price .62.
  • Dole frozen fruit was 2.36. Coupon for .75/1 made the final price 1.62.

Well, there were a few other things that I was gong to pick up, but wasn't available at my Walmart or not a the same kind of price that list. It's a little frustrating to see other Walmarts have better coupons or better coupons! I'm jealous. But I must say, that it's so nice not having to wonder if we have enough groceries until Mike gets paid again and to have enough extra to share! That's been the real blessing of this.

No comments: