Friday, May 15, 2009

My usual

I ran back to CVS for a few more things once I asked Mike about a couple of them. Those items were not needs nor were they things that that we normally would have considered purchasing. My retail would have 65.17 but after sales, coupons and receiving $9 in ECB back my total was 20.97 which was a 68% savings.
A couple of the really good deals from this purchase were:

Schick Quattro for Women razor w/2 cartridges $8.99
Use $4/1 women’s Quattro razor from 4-26 Smart Source Insert
Earn $4 Extra Bucks
Final Price after Extra Bucks: 99¢
and
Crest Whitestrips 56 ct. $18.99
Use $5/1 from 5-3 P&G Insert
Earn $5 Extra Bucks
Final Price after Extra Bucks: $8.99
Thanks http://www.bargainbriana.com/.

Made a Price Chopper run. Purchased a few things that I won't use right now, but will freeze. (Did I mention that I don't have any more room in my freezer? Wonder if there are coupons for deep-freezers?) My total was 17.95 and after Q's and sales my total was 9.11 which makes me have a 49% savings. That's around my usual percentage for grocery stores.

Best Deals for me (which end on Saturday by the way):
Bar-S Jumbo Franks Price with card: $0.68
Less $1.00/2 coupon 5-10-09 RP or here
Final Price: 2/$0.36 or $0.18 each
AND
Oscar Mayer Bologna Price with card: $1.99
Less $1.00/2 coupon here
Final Price: 2/$2.98 or $1.49 each
Thanks http://www.kcpennypinchinmama.com/.

Note: Both CVS and the Price Chopper deals I mention end tomorrow, Saturday, May 16.

No comments: