Sunday, May 10, 2009

Price Chopper

Made a Price Chopper run last night. Wanted to get there before the 4 day sale ended and knew that shopping on Mother's Day would not be allowed.

I did fairly well considering the fact that I bought several things that were on sale but for which I had no coupons. I purchased $113.79 for 63.65 which is 43% savings.
  • Hunt's Ketchup 4/$5. I had a $1/2 coupon from All You May magazine which means I paid 1.50 for 2 bottles or .75 each.
  • Peter Pan Peanut Butter was 2.39 and there was $1/1 Q from the same magazine making my final price 1.39. Yes, that's cheaper than generic.
  • Hunt's Snack Pack were $1 each. I had a coupon for $1/3 making the final price .67 each.
  • These three items can be applied to a rebate for $34 coupons from Conagra. It's also in the May edition of All You. What's nice about it is that you don't need the UPC symbols, only the receipts.
  • Dole fruit and parfait cups on sale for 2/$4. I had 2 coupons for $1/2 from online. In the end, each pack cost 1.50.
  • Digiorno Pizza is on sale for 2/$9. I found 1.25/1 Q's on coupons.com which made the final price for each pizza 3.25 which was a chip as Tony's pizza.
  • Red Baron singles are on sale 4/$11 and coupons for .75/1 in 4/19 SS. Final price 2.56 each.
  • Marie Callender meals are 5/$10 or $2 each. Coupon for $1/2 makes them $1.50 each.

Checking out http://www.kcpennypinchinmama.com/search/label/Price%20Chopper made me realize there were several things I missed on my own, so I'll probably be heading back before Wednesday. Feel free to check out kcpennypinchinmama.com on your own to see if you can beat me to them!

No comments: