Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Few Shopping Outings

I've been so busy trying to finish the school year with Micki, start my politicking, and deal with my coupons, that I haven't actually had time to blog about my coupons!

At Walgreens, I purchased 30.45 retail for 9.27 after sales and coupons making it a 70% savings. But, then they gave me $11 RR which means my final price was FREE!!!!!

Got most of these from www.bargainbriana.com.
  • Iceland Health Omega 3 Fish Oil $8 Earn $8 Register Reward when you buy one Final Price after Register Reward: FREE
  • Kelloggs or Kashi Cereal 3/$10, Earn a $3 RR when you buy three Use $1/1 Kellogg’s Cereal printable from coupons.com or Kellogg’sUse $1/1 Kashi Cereal printable from coupons.comFinal Price: $1.33/each
  • Jello. .59 with coupon from sales ad or internet. Add the $1/3 coupon from www.coupons.com makes the final price .26 each!

Walgreens was just a good. My retail total was 54.27. After sales and coupons and Extra Care Bucks, my total was.... .81! Yup, 81 cents which made my savings 98%, but I received $3 ECB back which means they paid 2.19 to take the stuff out of their store!

  • Spend $10 on select Skippy, Ragu, Hellmann’s or Lipton, Get $3 Extra Bucks: Skippy Peanut Butter 16.3 oz. or Ragu 26 oz. $1.67
    .40/1 Skippy Peanut Butter Product 15 oz + from 4-5 Red Plum Insert
    .30/1 Ragu Pasta Sauce from 4-5 Red Plum Insert
    Hellman’s Real Mayo 30 oz. or Lipton Tea Bags 40-100 ct. $3
    .60/1 Lipton Tea from 3-15 Red Plum Insert (purchased 3 Skippy Peanut Butter and 2 Lipton tea)
  • Kellogg’s Cereals: Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Corn Pops, Rice Krispies, Apple Jacks, or Froot Loops $2 (Limit 4)Use $1/1 printable from coupons.com or printable from Kellogg’s or $1/1 from 4-5 Red Plum Insert

I went to Hen House today. I don't usually go to Hen House, but I was going to be in that neck of the woods, so I scanned the sales add and then I found a few things. My retail total was 28.12 and after coupons my total was 11.16 which is a 62% savings. (Nice Hen House actually does the math for me!)

Oh, and those purchases of Healthy Choice and Egg Beaters should give me enough to send in for my $34 in coupons from ConAgra. That deal and many coupons are found in the May edition of All You Magazine.

No comments: