Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Dollar & Coupons.com

I had received a Family Dollar sales insert and I noticed that a lot of the new coupons.com coupons can score some pretty good deals at Family Dollar. Call your Family Dollar ahead of time to make sure they take computer printed coupons. One of my local ones does and one doesn't....you can guess which one gets my business. Oh, I think many of these are also currently available at kraftfoods.com.

Here's my own personal shopping list:
Kraft BBQ sauce $1.25 after $1/1 coupon the final price is .25 each.
Kraft Easy Mac Microwave Singles .90 after $1/2 coupon is .40 each.
Kraft Velvetta Shells & Cheese $2. After $1/1 coupon it is $1/1.
Kraft Miracle Whip or Real Mayo $2.50. After $1/2 coupon it is $1.50.

There's also Wheat thins and Triscuits available for 1.50 after the $1/1 coupon, but I don't think I need those in the house.

I'm also going to pick up another item for my ConAgra coupon rebate from May's issue of All You Magazine.
Banquet Homestyle Bakes 3.50. .50/1 Q from May All You magazine make is $3.00

No comments: