Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vistaprint $2 Tote bag TODAY 8/9 ONLY



Vistaprint has been running a Back $2 School deal this week.  Thankfully, I've only missed day one!  I've used Vistaprint before and have always really liked what I got and the prices I've gotten them for!  Remember this cute shirt I got Mike for Father's Day a couple of years ago?

Today's deal is a cute tote back.  I use them all the time for lugging around homeschool stuff when we're on the road.


They have many designs.  In fact, I think I'm going to make one for mija for her ballet stuff and hide it until her birthday!  If you can't use it right now, think about future gifts!

You will need to pay shipping which starts at $4.41, but that's still cheap for a personalized tote bag!

Just click the link above or HERE



No comments: