Thursday, August 25, 2011

I just purchased $75 worth of food for $6!

Yup!  $75 for only $6  That's a 92% savings. 

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 160 X 160How?  I found out from Kansas City on the Cheap that Restaurants.com was offering 80% your purchase when you use the code TASTY.

I purchased three $25 gift certificates for only $6!

You will not see the discount until after you enter the code at check out.  The code is supposed to be good until August 31, 2011.

Also, I know this is available for the KC Metro area.  I'm not sure about other areas, so check it out before you check out all the way!

2 comments:

Candy Wright said...

I got two $25 to the Starpoint Cafe right down the road from me. I did see that you have to purchase $35 in food and an 18% gratuity is added before the $25 is taken off. Can't wait for dinner out though! That is still a $35 dinner for around $15

Betsy Price said...

Hey! We got one for Starpoint Cafe, too! I figured it would be worth the try after church sometimes.
Yes, I did notice the minimum purchase and gratuity, but like you mentioned, it's still MUCH cheaper than if we had paid full price for it!