Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SwagBucks...come join me!


Come join me at SwagBucks!

I mentioned at my couponing class how I use SwagBucks to earn free things.  I've gotten Kindle accesories, curriculum, and clothing all from what I've earned from SwagBucks.

And it's so easy!!

Just click one of the links or the picture to the right and sign up.  No credit card or anything to required.  All you will have to do is acknowledge the email confirmation they will send you. (Check your junk mail if you don't notice it. Sometimes it ends up there at first.)

There are many ways to earn SwagBucks.  I regularly use the Swag Bar for my searches in order to have the chance to earn SwagBucks.  The search bar is powered by Google and Ask.com.

You can also earn through daily deals (Groupon, Living Social, Tippr), and answering polls and surveys.

Find out for yourself!  Just go to SwagBucks and sign up.  Remember to confirm when you get your email and TaDa! start saving!

No comments: