Monday, August 15, 2011

Not-Extreme Couponing Resource Links

In an attempt to make things easier, I've but all the links I've mentioned (and more) from my first Couponing Class.  This way, all you have to do is click the link and you're there! 

I would also love it if everyone post comments about sites they use.  I definitely do not know all there is and everywhere to go.  What a great resource we can be to each other!


BLOGS and SITES
(Match-Ups and more)









COUPON SOURCES

Add coupons right to the store's grocery savings card.  Currently only Dillions in KC Metro area.




Ziploc Right@Home (SC Johsnson Company products)


Kellogg Brands

Home Made Simple
(Proctor and Gamble Products)





FREEBIES



POINT EARNING PROGRAMS

I earn "points" by clicking emails, printing coupons, sometimes purchasing.
(If you comment below and leave your email, I can send you a personal invite and score some extra points.  If you can't wait, go ahead and click and no worries!)

I earn "bucks" mostly by using the search bar but sometimes polls and such.



OTHER SOURCES





(Local activities and deals as well as Living Social, Muncharoo, MamaSource.)



No comments: