Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekly Walgreens

Been busy on my other blog reviewing a book for Gabby Moms.  I also know that it's too late to get my deals since I got them last week!

You know, it's frustrating when you're working a deal, and you look at your coupon and it's different than the one listed on the site!  For instance, BeCentsAble mentioned a $0.40/2 coupon for Cambell's soup.  In my area, however, the coupon was $0.40/3 coupon.  Not such a great deal.  It's also frustrating when you see a great deal listed for RR on SavingsLifestyle.com and you can't get it because they are offering points instead.  I have not liked Walgreens points program.  It's not as great a deal as CVS' points.



Ok, let's get some cheese for my whine! 






Kraft Dressing $1.99
Use $1 off 2 from 1/23 SS insert
Use with $1 off 2 from Jan. Walgreens Coupon Book
Final Price: $.99


Colgate ProClinical Toothpaste $3.49
Get $2.50 Register Rewards store credit
Final Price: $.99


Pedia Care Cold Relief, 4 oz - $5.99
$4 RR WYB (1)
$1/1 any PediaCare Product
$0.99 each after Coupons/Register Reward!

I ended up paying $2.96.  My retail would have been $14.46 which means I had a savings of 85%.  I earned $6.50 in Register Rewards, so once I again, I was paid to shop at Walgreens.

No comments: