Monday, January 3, 2011

Walgreens--I like to get paid to shop!

I checked out BeCentsAble.net, Savingslifestyle.com for some of my deals.  I knew my savings wasn't going to be that great because I had no Register Rewards.  I'm making a promise to myself that I'm never going back to the Walgreens I went to today if I can help it.  They made the whole process much more painful than necessary!


Children’s Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine $8.99
Use $2 printable HERE
Get $8.99 RR
Final Price: FREE +


Omega Factor-3 $10
Get $10 RR
Final Price: FREE


Salonpas Arthritis Pain Patch 5-pk $5.99
Get $5.99 RR
Final Price: FREE


Nivea for Men Arctic Freeze Shave Gel or After Shave $3.99
Get $3 RR
Plus there ended up being $1/1 coupon on the display
Final Price: FREE


And some of my own deals:


Trident $0.79 with clipless coupon
$1/3 from 1/2 SS
Final Price: $0.46 each


Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap  $0.99 with clipless coupon
$0.35/1 from 1/2 SS
Final Price: $0.64

The total retail for these items would be $59.12.  I paid {gulp} $28.98.  That's only a 51% savings.  I know, half price is great, but not up to par.  BUT I then received $28 in Register Rewards which means I ended up paying $0.98.  The savings then became 98% savings.  Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

No comments: