Sunday, January 16, 2011

Walgreens

I needed to get to Walgreens today because I had a Register Reward that will expire today.  It's worth $9 by itself!  I'm not going to throw almost $10 if I can help it!  Since finances are really tight right now and my hubby doesn't get paid until Friday, I'm probably going to go for a few more "practical" things that might help to see us through verses just good deals that I can stock pile or donate.

Bargainbriana.com, and savingslifestyle.com are my sources except for the Jimmy Dean deal.

Campbell's Chunky Soup - $1.25

$0.50/2 Campbell's Chunky or Select Harvest Healthy Request Soup 01/02/11 SS Insert (exp 02/13/11)
Final Price: $1.00 each
  
ThermaCare Pain Relief $2.50
Receive $2.50 in RR
$1/1 Thermacare Coupon
Final Price: $1 MONEY MAKER

Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese, 12.6 oz - $1.67

$1/1 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese (exp 02/16/11) 1/16/2011 SS Insert
Net Price $0.67 each

Got this myself after looking at the coupon database at ACupFull.com. 
Jimmy Dean Breakfast items $1.99
Like Jimmy Dean on FB for $1/1 off any item
Final Price: $1 each

Breathright Strips
Walgreen coupon for one free.

Here's the facts, ma'am.  I ended up saving 98% by paying $0.53 for $34.48 worth of items.  I earned $4 in RR, so once again I was paid to shop at Wags!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really awesome!!! I was watching "Extreme Couponing" the other day on tv and decided that I really need to get back into my coupons. I'm going to see if I can't figure out some of these deals and learn how to work it too!
The sale at Walgreens....did that start today?

Betsy Price said...

Yup, this sale started today. The sources I used for this list I mentioned in the post. If you go up to the tab that reads "Helpful Links" you can find a lot of the sites I use. I rarely have to do any of the match-ups myself.
We need to plan to get together.