Sunday, October 25, 2009

Walgreens...I actually made it on a Sunday.

I managed to get my act together and make it to Walgreens today. Actually, I made it to Walgreens 3 times. The first time to purchase and 2 times to correct errors they made in RR and coupons! I've told you before to remember to check your receipts.

The details are a retail amount of $150.92. After coupons and sales, my OOP was 33.49. I received 22.50 back in Register Rewards making my final price 10.99 or a savings of 93%. I have a $5 rebate I need to send in which will bring my final total to 5.99 for a savings of 96%.

Ok, let's see if I can remember all the deals.

  • Breeze 2 or Contour Meter, $14.99$30/1 Breeze 2 or Contour Meter from Bayer from 10-25-09 RP Earn $5 Register Reward Final Price after Register Rewards: FREE or a $14.99 profit if you do the rebate. I will be donating this and a few other items below to City Union Mission since I don't need them. Thankfully! But what a great deal to help others for free.
  • Fiber One or 12 Ct. Beano to Go 12 ct., $2.49 Earn $2.48 Register Reward Final Price after Register Rewards: FREE
  • Super Poligrip Denture Adhesive, $2 $1/2 Polident or Super Poligrip Products from 10-4-09 RP Earn $2 Register Reward Final Price after Register Rewards: Free
  • Robitussin To Go, $2.49 Earn $2.49 Register Reward Final Price after Register Rewards: Free
  • Chapstick Fresh Effects, $2.99 Earn $2.99 Register Reward Final Price after Register Rewards: Free
  • Dulcolax Balance, $7 $3/1 printable Earn $4 Register Rewards Final Price after Register Rewards: FREE plus a $5 rebate make is a $5 profit.

Well, I purchased a few more things but those were all the best deals. Got my deals from www.bargainbriana.com and www.becentsable.net.

No comments: