Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Irregularity...ugh

I'm talking about irregularity in using my couponing skills. Get your minds out of the toilet already! :-)

The really bad thing about not doing Walgreens every week is the fact you lose money. Not just because you don't get free things, but because you don't use your register rewards and they expire. I had to throw several in the trash, and it truly gripes me like I was placing dollar bills in the trash.

Did I do as well as I usually do. No. I just told you I had to throw away money, weren't you reading? :-) Ok, enough. My retail was 48.21. I paid OOP 12.98. I received $2 in RR making it 10.98 which is a savings of 77%.

Some of my deals weren't awesome. For instance, they had generic children's Dimetapp B1G1 free. A good deal for an item that was needed but not a steal.
My best deal was Pert Plus Shampoo. It's on sale for 2/$5. You receive $2 in RR back making it 2/$3. From 10/18 SS I used a 1/$1.50 and an 1/$1 which made my total 2/.50 or .25 each bottle of Pert.

I got the deals I did use from scoping out bargainbrian.com, becentsable.net and couponmom.com.

I missed Price Chopper this week. Hopefully, I will start fresh tomorrow.

No comments: