Saturday, October 24, 2009

Price Chopper Run 10/24

Managed to do a Price Chopper run tonight. I wanted to make sure I got in on the 4 day sale which ends on Sunday the 25th. The only thing I got from that sale with coupons was the Yoplait Yogurt and Progresso Soup.

Ok, the facts. My retail was 19.91. I paid 7.86 OOP which made my savings 61%. It's so weird that I have to remind my self that I paid less than half of what a "normal" person would pay. 61% just doesn't sound as good as the 90+% I'm used to at Wags.

Certain Progressive Soups were 10/$10 or $1 a piece. I had a coupon for $1.00/3 that I had printed up previously and can no longer find which made my total .67 each.

Wishbone salad dressing is on sale for $1.49 PLUS if you buy 2 you get a free Dole Iceberg Lettuce Salad. Two coupons for Wishbone for .75/1 from here http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qc1sduv44162784&bt=wi&o=55102&c=WB&p=cZaTdVY5 made the final price 1.48 for 2 salad dressings and one bag of salad.

Healthy Choice frozen meals are 1.49 each. I had 2 coupons for $2/1 from http://www.healthychoice.com/ which meant they paid me .51 to take each meal home.

Last good deal. Hormel Compleat meals are 2.19 each. I had a coupon for B1G1 free that I'm pretty sure I got from All You magazine, but I can't find listed anywhere which means I paid 1.10 for each instead of 2.19.

No comments: