Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Price Chopper & Walgreens

You know what? Homeschooling 1st grade takes more time than homeschooling kindergarten. With that thought in mind, I will only be posting my totals this time instead of including my good deals. Well, Price Chopper will change tomorrow anyway!

Price Chopper's retail total was 89.18 this includes a few items we needed that were not on sale nor had coupons. After sales and coupons, my OOP was 47.94 making my savings 46%. I don't think that's bad at all especially when you consider it includes several items that didn't have a sale or coupon discount at all!

Walgreens. At Walgreens, remember that you can use both their in-ad coupons and regular coupons on the same items. My retail total was 88.87! After sales and coupons, my total was 11.87 which is a savings of 87%. They gave me $7 in RR which made my total 4.87. That's a 95% savings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! on Walgreens. The Leavenworth Walgreens is about to open, I'll have to check it out.

Claudia

Betsy Price said...

I know, I was so excited for you Leavenworthians to have CVS and Walgreens right by each other. It makes it so easy. Of course, now I don't do CVS, so Wags is it.