Sunday, July 19, 2009

This week at CVS and Walgreens

Still a great week for doing some back-to-school supply shopping.

Of course, I got most of my deals from bargainbriana.com and becentsable.net, but this week I also checked out couponmom.com.

At Wags, I purchased 18.79 in products for 1.92 which is a 90% savings. I received $1 in RR making my final cost .92 for a 95% savings.
Here's my best deals:
  • Pilot G2 Pens for $1 and receive $1 in RR making them FREE.
  • Chinet paper plates were B1G1. Price was 2.99 for one. Used 2 coupons for $1/1 from 6/28 SS.
  • Kleenex are .89 with coupon from the ad. Then had a coupon from coupons.com for .50/3 making them .72 each.
  • Mento Gum is on sale for .99 each. After using the .55/1 coupon form 6/21 SS, final price is .44 each.

Actually, those are the only 4 items I purchased from Wags.

On to CVS. My total retail was 31.08. After turning in coupons & ECB, my OOP was .10. TEN CENTS! which is a savings of MORE THAN 99.9% or basically free, but then I earned over $11 in ECB in return.

BTW, 2 of the items I was going to purchase were on the 3 day sale and out of stock. CVS will give you a rain check, so I will get the items at the sale price and/or any ECB.

Here's my deals:

  • Paper Mate 1.2 pens 10ct are .99 and you receive .99 back in ECB making them FREE
  • Caliber/CVS memo book was .99 with .99 in ECB making them FREE.
  • 1" Vinyl binder is $3.00 and you receive $3 in ECB making them FREE.
  • Duracell batteries are 2.99 with an $1 in ECB were 1.99 each. A coupon for .75/1 came from 7/12 RP made the final price 1.24 for a pack.
  • Wrigley's or Extra gum was $2 for a pack of 3. Coupon for $1/1 from 7/12 SS made the final price $1 for the pack of 3 or .33 each pack of gum.
  • CVS Pantiliners are .89 with .89 in ECB making them FREE.
  • Speed Stick Pro is 2.99 with $2.00 in ECB making it .99.

So there you go. I think I did pretty well today. Just wish I could have scored more food, but for what I paid, I think it was worth it.


No comments: