Friday, July 10, 2009

Small CVS run & Extra Care Rewards

Yes, I finally made it to CVS this week. I just picked a few things.

First, the CVS panty shields are on sale for .89 with .89 in ECB back making the final price....free.
Second, the Head & Shoulders Shampoo was on sale for 4.99 with 2.00 in ECB for each. I had a coupon from 7/5 P&G for B1G1 which means I got 2 H&S for 4.99 minus the $4 in ECB for buying 2 making them .50 each.

Ok, so in the end, the retail price for all was 12.97 and after sales, coupons, and such made my OOP 1.88. That's a savings of 85% savings. They gave $4.89 back in ECB meaning in the end they gave me 3.01 to take the products out of the store.

Also, remember with CVS' Extra Care Rewards you get a percentage back at the end of each quarter. So, I received an additional $5.50 in ECB on the items that I purchased on sale, with coupons and received ECB!

No comments: