Friday, July 15, 2011

Walgreens

I haven't done Wags for quite awhile.  It's been so easy with CVS just a few blocks away!  Well, I'm dusting off my Wags.  Of course, I don't have any RR to use, so I we'll see how well I can do.

I went to savingslifestyle.com and becentsable.net for my deals.

W Women's 6 Blade Razor System, 1 ct - $3.99
$3.99 RR WYB (1)
Betsy's Price FREE
They were out, but I got a rain check.

Hyland's Teething Gel, 0.5 oz - $5
$5 RR WYB (1)
$1/1 printable coupon HERE
Betsy Price FREE+


Evenflo SimplyAbsorbent Disposable Nursing Pads, 40 pack - $4.99
$4 RR WYB (1)
Betsy Price $0.99 each

So, for my first time back in awhile, here's my stats.  I purchased $12.48 for $8.99.  Yeah, not that great at only 23%, but I earned $9 Register Rewards which means I got it for FREE.  Now, that's more like it!

Oh, and no, I don't need those items, but I'll donate them. 

No comments: