Friday, July 29, 2011

Walgreens off the clearance shelf

Well, I had a couple of things planned for Walgreens, but they were out of both.  I was a little concerned because I had $9 in Register Rewards that expired today.

I happened to look over the clearance which was in abundance.  My Walgreens recently revamped their shelves and layout.  Before you say anything, yeah, there were probably coupons out on some of these, but with this being my first time out while recovering from the stomach flu, I just went for the deals.

04247

Bigelow Green Tea -box of 24
$2.95 box on the Bigelow Website/about the same at the store
Betsy's Price: $0.74 each box (purchased 3)
Approx. savings 75%




Ricola Cough Drops--Big Bag of 50
$4.49 on Drugstore.com
Betsy's Price: $1.12 a bag (purchased 4)
Approx. savings 75%




Burt's Bees Bee Keeper (Four Balms & a Tin)
$13.99 on Amazon
Betsy's Price: $2.49
82% savings





Scotch Paper Cutter
Regular Price $5.99 (In fact, there was a display of them right beside the clearance rack in which I found it.)
Betsy's Price: $1.74
71% savings

Well, there are my deals.  No coupons, but still great deals because I used my RR meaning my final price was FREE.  That's a 100% savings!  :-)

No comments: