Sunday, November 28, 2010

Walgreens

I had those $22 in Register Rewards from Black Friday, so I was eager to go to Walgreens.  I got my deals from Bargain Briana.

Now, on my first deal, Briana mentioned RR, but here we get 10X the points when you buy 2.

So, Quaker oatmeal 2/$5. 
$2/1 coupons that was printable a few weeks ago.  Use 2 coupons.)
Final Price: 2/$1 or $.50 each box!

Wrigley’s Eclipse Gum (12 pc) – 3/$2

Earn $1 “Jingle Cash”
Final Price after “Jingle Cash”: 3/$1

SalonPas Pain relief Patches (5 pk) – $5.99

Earn $5.99 “Jingle Cash”
Final Price after “Jingle Cash”: FREE


There were other deals she mentioned but I got points instead of RR for them which made them less attractive to me, so I didn't bite.

My retail total was $19.86.  I paid $0.24 which is a savings of 99%.  I earned $7 in RR which means I was paid $6.76.

No comments: