Friday, November 26, 2010

My Black Friday

I usually don't do much in the way of Black Friday. 

The one thing I do get up for is the sale at the Plus Size Consignment Shop here in town.  The sale starts at 50% if you arrive between 6AM-7PM and drop a little each hour until noon.  They usually provide free breakfast for their customers.  I was devastated when I walked in and there was no breakfast even though it had been advertised!

Oh well, I still spent $32 which was at 50% savings.  So, retail there would have been $64 and who knows how much the clothes were originally.


I also hadn't made a Walgreens or CVS run in weeks.  I decided since I was going to be up anyway, I might as well make some runs there.  I also made sure to do my free collage print before I went, so I could pick it up during my shopping.

Since I'm "a little rusty", I'm not going to take the time to list all my deals.  I found most from Bargainbriana.com.

At Walgreens, my retail would have been $41.19 including my free 8x10 collage print.  I paid $22.41 which is a savings of 46%.  Not as good as usual except I received $22.24 back in Register Rewards.  That make a total savings of almost 146%!

I didn't get as much at CVS.  My retail was $9.66, but I paid $3.67 making a savings of 62%.  I received $1.99 back in ECB which made my total $1.68.  That means I ended up with a savings of 83%.

And so ends my Black Friday.

No comments: