Friday, November 5, 2010

2nd run to Walgreens this week.

I had $2.60 in Register Rewards that expired today, so I ran out last night for a few things (like more half-priced candy!)



On thing I did make sure to pick up was:
Ricola cough drops $.99
Use $.50 off from Walgreens coupon booklet
Use with $1 off 2 from 10/17 SS insert
Final Price: FREE


My retail was $11.64 and I paid $.77 which is a savings of 94%.  I didn't get any RR back from the deal, but 94% is still a firm "A". Right?  :-)
Becentsable also mentioned $1/.1 Reach toothbrush "If you have a Walgreens around make sure to hang on to this until next week because you will be able to pick up a free toothbrush."  BUT, sarahsleals.net mentioned that you can probably get them for that price at Dollar General and therefore free any time.

No comments: