Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just for fun.

You may have never noticed, but I have a map on my blog called Clustrmaps.  It just keeps track of who visited and where they are from.  I don't have much traffic, but just thought it would be fun.  I've had it the past year on this blog and here are the final results:

United States (US) 738

Canada (CA) 9
Russian Federation (RU) 7
Germany (DE) 4
United Kingdom (GB) 3
South Africa (ZA) 2
Pakistan (PK) 2
Japan (JP) 2
Philippines (PH) 2
United Arab Emirates (AE) 2
Vietnam (VN) 2
Sweden (SE) 2
Greece (GR) 1
Iran, Islamic Republic of (IR) 1
Finland (FI) 1
Bahrain (BH) 1
Indonesia (ID) 1
Malaysia (MY) 1
Mexico (MX) 1
Australia (AU) 1
India (IN) 1
Israel (IL) 1


I just think it's a hoot that people in other countries have looked at my blog.  It also means that on the average, two Americans everyday look at my blog.  I think that's cool. 

No comments: