Saturday, October 16, 2010

Apple Market 10/16

Made a running glance through my Apple Market add early this morning.  I knew I would be going to a meeting that would bring me back by the Apple Market that takes printed coupons, so I didn't want to waste  the opportunity.  There were many more things that were available, but these were the only two things I found that I wanted.

Old Orchard Apple Juice $0.99
$0.50/1 printable coupon here
Final Price: $0.49 each


General Mills/Maxwell House International Coffee 2/$5
$1/1 coupon 9/26 SS
$0.75/1 coupon 10/10 SS
Final Price: $1.63 each

My retail was $6.98.  Well, I say retail but it was actually the sale price.  After using coupons, I paid $4.23 which is a 40% savings off the sale price.  I really need to remember to right down what the original price on things are at Apple Market, so my numbers look better!

No comments: