Thursday, May 6, 2010

Got my first points finally

Got most of my deals from Penny Pinchin Mom this week, but so busy trying to finish first grade, I don't really have time to share all the items I got.

I remember for sure the Peter Pan Peanut Butter which was on sale for 1.99.  I had a coupon for $1/2 which made the final price 1.49@ plus now I have all I need to send in for my ConAgra Rebate coupon book!

I also like the fact that milk was on sale for $0.50 off and then I paired it with a $0.50 coupon for Roberts milk and that means I just got my milk for only $2.09. 

I'm on my way with the new reward's card.  I earned 27 (woohoo), but need 500 to even earn some from groceries.  This round of points goes until June 22nd.

I did about my usual at Price Choppers.  My retail was $31.22.  My OOP was $11.29 which means I saved 64%.  

No comments: