Friday, December 17, 2010

A deal that you can't get any longer

Last week for four days, CVS had an offering for a $15 coupon off of Shrek Forever After if you purchased $25 of certain products (I did batteries and toilet paper.)  The deal was you were suppose to get the DVD for only 4.99 when you turned it the coupon. 

I did better than that!

The DVD was only 16.99 this week which made the price 1.99 after the CVS coupon, BUT I also found a $5/1 coupon for the movie on http://www.coupons.com/! Which made me some money!

I also purchased some hair clips and gum to make it all work out.

My retail price for all was $31.56.  My OOP was $0.56.  That means I saved 98%! 

I was one of those funny times when I had to buy more to pay less.  With the DVD and hair clips, I was going to have to pay $1.98, but then I added two packs of gum and was able to use my ECB which brought me down to only paying $0.56.

Gotta love it!

No comments: