Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CVS this week

Well, I missed the 3-day sale this week, but there was nothing I couldn't live without anyway.  I also snagged last minute a twitter coupon for $4 off $20.  I attempted to make it two different transactions. 


Picked my deals from mommysnacks.net and bargainbriana.com.


This is still a good deal, but I didn't get to score it since the CVS I stopped at was out of stock.
$1 Pepperidge Farms Milano Cookies 3oz
$1/1 Pepperidge Farm Cookies here
Final Price:  FREE

Still planning on getting this, but could kick myself since I accidently grabbed the wrong thing, so now I have to take it back and get the correct one.

Nivea Men Active 3 – $4.99
Earn $4.99 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)
$1/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash 8/29/2010 RP Insert (exp 10/31/2010)
Final Price after Extra Bucks: FREE + Overage!




$9.99 Nature’s Way Alive
$9.99 ECB ~ Limit 1
$1/1 coupon here
Net Price FREE plus $1 money maker


$1.99 High Octane
$1.99 ECB ~ Limit 1
Net Price FREE after ECB!


Ok, I also had to pick up a 3 pack of Stride gum for $2.00 in order to use all the number of coupons/ECB I had.  So, my retail was 13.98.  I paid 5.80 which is only a 59% savings.  I received $11.98 in ECB which means I was paid $6.18.  More than FREE.

So, we needed a color ink cartridge, and I decided to pick it up there and save a little money.  We normally buy our cartridges from 123inkjets.com.  They've got great prices and if I go through Mypoints.com, I score some points as well.  Their price was $29.99.  The one I purchased was $34.99.  I used the $4/$20 twitter coupon which expired today and the $9.99 ECB from above and paid $21.00.  That's a savings of 40% plus instant gratification!  :-D

No comments: