Thursday, September 9, 2010

Apple Market

Obviously, since I used internet coupons, I chose to go to my old Apple Market instead of my new one.  I went on the way home from ballet.  I figured even if I spend $2.50 in gas to get there, I'm still ahead when I had $5 in coupons.

Here's the deals I found for myself:

Pillsbury Brownie Mix 10/$10 or $1/1
$1/2 from 8/27 RP
Final Price $0.50 each

Bar S Lunch meat or Jumbo franks 10/$10
$1/2 coupon here
Final Price: $0.50 each

Tony's Pouches, Pizza for One, or Cripsy Crust 10/$10
$1/2 coupon here
Final Price: $0.50 each

Campbell's Spagettio's 2/$1
$0.50/2 coupon here
Final Price: $0.25 each

It's hard to come up with the actual retail because it doesn't state orignal price.  My total sale price was $10.  After $5 in coupons, I paid $5 which is a savings of 50% which means my savings is actually higher when you consider the original prices!  That's not bad in my opinion.

No comments: