Saturday, April 24, 2010

Free 4x6 Magnet

This cool deal was posted on slickdeals.net by catmom23.  I used a cute picture of my dd, and tada!  Mother's Day gift for a grandma.  I know this is CVS and as a rule, I boycott them because of their stand on Glenn Beck, but it's free, so they're not profitting off me!

For a free 4 x 6 photo magnet, go to CVS Photo Gifts under $20.  The magnet is about half way down.  After you get our order going, you go to checkout and enter FREE4MOM.  Of course, you need to pick it up from you local store if you want it totally free.

Catmom23 said in her posting she read two different expiration dates; one for 2 days and one for  4/28.  Either way, you need to hurry.  The site also said it would take 7-11 days.  You usually get an email when you order is done.

No comments: