Friday, April 16, 2010

Apple Market

Did Apple Market today.  I got most of my deals from The Grocery Weekly but there were a few I found myself.  The Grocery Weekly is focused in KS, so I think there are some differences between the two.

My retail total was $34.40.  I actually took the time to find the retail prices of each of the items I purchased, so I got the actually price before sales this time.  After sales and coupons, I paid $15.62 which is a savings of 55%.  So, I basically paid half price for these groceries.  I can deal with that.

Betty Crocker Potatoes
Use .40/1 here
Final Price=.20/1
 
Hunt's Ketchup
$1/2 from April All You
Final Price=.50/1 (save for ConAgra rebate)
 
Betty Crocker Potatoes
Use .40/1 here
Final Price=.20/1 thanks to double coupons

Bird's Eye Frozen veggies
use $1/3 from 3/14 SS
Use .50/2 printable here
Final Price=  .75 each since my Apple Market doubles only under .50

YoPlait Individual Yogurts=.50/1
Use .50/6 printable here
Final Price: as low as .30/1 after coupon (beats Aldi brand price of .44/1)
Select Post Cereals=$2
Use $1/2 from 3/14 SS
Final Price=$1.50/1

No comments: