Thursday, March 25, 2010

Apple Market

I'm liking my little Apple Market that's nearby.  I don't get a lot there, but I can usually find a few good deals.  Here were my deals last night.

Hamburger Helper 10/$10 or basically $1 each (which, BTW, is the going price at Aldis).   Coupons in 2/7 and 3/7 SS for .75/3 makes them $0.75 each  AND I also had received a coupon through snail mail from Box Tops for Education for $1/3 making those three boxes $0.67 each.

Dawn was on sale for $0.99.  I had a coupon from P&G 3/7 for $0.25/1 which is doubled at Apple Market making the Dawn only $0.49

KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce was $1.  SS 3/14 had a coupon for $1/1 making it FREE!!

I mentioned last time that I can't find my full savings at Apple Market because I can't tell my original retail prices, but after coupons were applied to the sale price by savings was 33%.  So, I only paid 2/3 of what others did on just the sales alone.

No comments: