Thursday, March 11, 2010

Apple Market Deals

I made a run to Apple Market today for a change.  I wanted to try them out especially since they offer double coupons.  The biggest challenge just for my couponing is that the receipt only showed my savings from coupons and not from sales, so finding my percentages is and endeavor I don't really want to attempt.  However, below are some of my "deals".
Michelina's frozen meals 10/$10
http://www.michelinas.com/SaveMoney.aspx for a coupon for $1/5
Michelina Meal is 1/ $0.80

Betty Crocker Potatoes 10/$1 or $1.00 each
Betty Crocker Potatoes is for $0.40/1
Apple Market doubles coupon under $0.49 so my coupons became worth $0.80!
Betty Crocker Potatoes then became $0.20 each (plus I only picked the boxes that had coupons on the back).

Musselman's Apple Sauce 10/$10
Musselman's apple sauce $1/2 from a previous package
Final price was $0.50 each

Yoplait 10 for $4
$1/10 coupon from General Mills insert 2/7
Yoplaits at $0.30 each

Tony's Pizza 5/$10
Coupons found at store $1/2
Each pizza $1.50

No comments: