Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally, a Walgreens Run

Finally managed a run to Walgreens  but not before my stash of Register Rewards expired!!!   UGH!  I hate throwing away money!

It reminded me, however, that when you start couponing at Wags or CVS, you don't get as great as deals as later because you don't have any rewards to use.  That was definitely evident in my run today, but I can make a good spin on it!

My retail total was 56.53.  After sales and coupons, my total was 29.97 which is a 47% savings.  I received $10 in Register Rewards making my savings 65%.  Again, not as good as usual BUT, I purchased a box of Prilosec which was $24.99 on sale and $19.97 after RR.  With that fact in mind, it means that the 4 Right Guard Deodorants and 2 boxes of Theraflu were totally free!  See, it's all how you can spin it!

This week I used Mavenofsavin.com and  bargainbriana.com for my resources. 

Right Guard Sport 3-D Deodorant $2.99 BOGO
$2/2 Right Guard HERE
final = $0.50 each after coupon

Prilosec OTC (42 ct.), $24.99
Earn $5 Register Rewards
$3/1 Prilosec OTC – 2-7-10 P&G
Final Price after Register Rewards: $16.99
 
Triaminic or Theraflu, 2/$10
Earn $5 Register Rewards when you buy 2
$2/1 Theraflu HERE
Final Price=$0.50 each

No comments: