Sunday, February 28, 2010

Early Walgreens Run

I just made a run to Walgreens.

I hadn't planned on it since I wasn't feeling well, but Micki (my dd) has a bladder infection and therefore having trouble with staying dry throughout the night.  We talked to her about getting something some "big girl" pull-ups temporarily, so clothing and bedding won't need to be changed several times a night.  I happened to look at the Wags ad and sure enough there were "GoodNites" on sale.  Of course, if I have to go to Walgreens, I want to make it worth my effort.  The one bad thing about getting these "big-girl" pull-ups is that the cost was more than I would spend, but it was part of a RR program and had a coupon, so I did my best.


My retail total was $46.71.  After sales and coupons, my total was 9.21 which is a savings 81%.  I received $6 in RR making my total 3.21.  That's a 93% savings.

Here's my major deals thanks to Mommysnacks.net and Bargainbriana.com

Huggies, Kotex, Cottonelle, Depend, Poise, Viva or Scott Products: $5 RR (purchase 3)
 $1.50 on 2 Kotex coupon *link may expire on 2/28*
$1.50 OverNites 2/28 Insert
I purchased 2 Kotex and 1 OverNites for 14.97.  I used the two coupons for $3 total and then received $5 in RR.  That's a total of $8 off making my final price for those 3 items $6.97.
Final Price: $2.32 each

Colgate Total Toothpaste 2.99
Recieve $2 in RR making it .99
$0.75/1 Colgate – 2/21/10 SS Insert
Final Price: $0.24

Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets 2/$9
$1 RR (purchase 2) making it 2/$8
B1G1 FREE in the 2/21 RP Insert (exp 3/6/2010)
Final Price: 2 for $3.50 or $1.75 each!

No comments: