Sunday, January 31, 2010

Walgreens

Made my first Wags run of the week. I had to make sure I did it before 2/1 or my RR would have expired. I hate throwing away money!

A reminder to always check more than one site for matches. I did my usual becentsable.net and my new favorite, mommysnacks.net, but neither had the coupon match for the Accu Chek! I found that on couponmom.com. She does everything in the sales ad. What I usually do with her is run down the right hand column of savings percentage and when the numbers are big, I check out what the deal is! All the items below I purchased to donate.

Scalpicin Medicated Wipes 12-pk $5.99
Get $5.99 RR
$1.00 off printable HERE
Final Price: $1 overage

Blink Tears .34 or .5 oz $7.99
Get $7.99 RR
$1.50 off at http://www.yourhealthyeyes.com/
Final Price: $1.50 overage

Accu Chek Aviva or Compact Plus Blood Monitor $14.99
Get $5.00 Register Rewards Coupon
$10.00 off coupon from 11/8 SS
Final Price: FREE plus
$14.99 Rebate in box makes it a Money Maker

Vitamin Schtick lip care $1.99
Get $1.99 RR
Final Price: FREE

My retail for what I purchased was $41.25. After sales, coupons, and $10 in Register Rewards, my OOP was 9.75. That's a savings of 76%. Not quite as high as usual, but you know it doesn't end there. I received $21 in RR. Yup, $21. That means Wags paid me $11 to take $41 worth of items from their store. Gotta' love it!

No comments: