Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Walgreens 2.0

I made a second run to Walgreens this week because I wanted to snag that Wet Wipes deal I wrote about and a new Ricola deal I found out about.

Here are the details about both:
Print this $.99 Ricola Walgreens Weekly Ad Coupon to receive the $.99 price for Ricola Cough Drops. Match that with the $1 on 2 Ricola Coupon in the 1/17 SS Insert (exp 3/31) and get them for just $.49 each! (Thanks Mommysnacks.net!)

Take the Wet Ones Pledge and you will have access to print out a $1.50/1 coupon. Print 2. On sale this week 2/$4 with $1 RR making it 2/$3. Use those coupons and you get 2 free. (Thanks BargainBriana.com!)

So initially, my retail total was 17.96 and my total after coupons and sales was going to be 2.27. Well, the smallest RR I had was $3 and I didn't want to waste .73 cents! What to do?

I added a pack of gum for 1.29 which made my retail total 19.25. After sales, coupons, and the $3 RR, my total was, get ready, .27 which is a 91% savings. Yup, I spent $1.29 more and paid $2 less!

Then they gave me the $1 RR for the Wet Wipes which means that Wags paid me .73 to take 19.25 worth of merchandise out of their store.

No comments: