Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday Walgreens runs

Yesterday, I combined my regular Wags run with a Black Friday run. Actually, I did two runs; one about 7AM and one about 1PM.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to list all my deals because the Black Friday deals will end tonight and the others tomorrow, so it wouldn't be that beneficial. I did get my deals from www.bargainbriana.com and www.becentsable.net.

First run was a 133.96 retail. After sales, coupons and RR, my OOP was 55.06 which is a 59% savings. Here's the deal, I earned $33 in RR making my final cost 22.06 which is an 84% savings.

Second run was 78.13 retail. After sales, coupons and $29 in RR (couldn't use one since it was on the same product), my final cost was literally pennies meaning 100% savings plus the $4 in RR I earned.

So after 2 runs, I got 212.09 worth of items for 18.06 which is a savings of 91%. I will say I think my best deals were the Black Friday coupons for Wags brand ibuprofen, Zyrtec, Claritan, acetaminophen, etc for .99 each. They usually run $5-7 each. I scored some on both runs because you can't be that price for donating to CUM or our church's Anchor House!

No comments: