Friday, September 25, 2009

Walgreens run this week

Finally, I got to make a Walgreens run in I don't know how long! It's been long enough, however, that I had no Register Rewards to use. I did well enough without them, though, that the lady behind me was impressed and wanted more information.

Ok, retail was 58.64. After coupons and sales, the amount was 22.35 was a 62% savings. What got the lady though, was when I received $10 in RR making my final total 12.35 which was a final savings of 79%.

I perused bargainbriana.com, becentsable.net, and couponmom.com to get the best deals. It really is interesting how one can find a deal on one item while the other finds a different deal on another product.

Here's my best deals:
  • Oral B Indicator Toothbrush 2/$4. B1G1 coupon from 8/23 SS plus $2 in RR makes it FREE.
  • Thermacare Heat Wrap 2.49 and receive 2.49 in RR making it FREE. Then Use $1 printable coupon HERE and they pay you $1 for it.
  • Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste 3.49. Use $1/1 from 9/20 RP or printable and receive $1.50 in RR making the final price .99.
  • Bic Women's Soleil razors are 4.99. Receive $1 in RR and $3/1 coupon form 9/20 SS making the final price .99.
  • Cambells cooking soups (cream of mushroom and cream of chicken) are .89 each with a coupon from the sales ad. Use $1/2 printable coupon Hhere (IE) or here (FF) and it makes the final price .39 each.
  • Aussie Hair Care 2.99. Receive $2 in RR with the purchase of one. Purchase 2 using the $2/2 coupon from 9/13 RP and you get 2 bottles for $2 or $1 each.
  • Glade 4 oz. candles 2/$5 and get $1 RR making it 2/$4. Use the $3/2 from 8/9 SS making the final price 2 for $1 or .50 each candle.

Well, I purchased a few more things but the items listed above were probably my best deals. I need to work on a Price Chopper list now. Yes, my boycott of CVS is still on which, of course, hurts them tremendously since they usually pay me to take things of their store. ;-)

No comments: